I started making website in grade school, and learned a few things over the 25 or years since... from IE5.5 and HTML 4.0 through to Flash (remember ActionScript 1, and Macromedia?) and more recently React.
This is by no means a complete list, more of trip through memory lane, highlighting a few websites along the way.
- Back-end: Node.js... PHP
- E-commerce: Shopify, OpenCart
- CMS: Ghost, Square, WordPress, Drupal...
- E-mails: SendGrid... fighting Outlook Express.
- Repsonsive website before responsive was a thing: I had to bind a resize listner to the window to proportionally resize all the elements (including things like the interactive tours). I hacked my way through it by assigning everything an
emvalue and adjusting the base typography size on refresh. Let me tell you, breakpoints in CSS make it a lot easier!
- Built a unit navigation module (jQuery animations were hot at the time). I had to make it work on touchscreens too, FastClick.js anyone?)
- Stiched air baloon photography into continous 360 view
Website animated with jQuery and dynamically loading content with AJAX calls (that was cool at the time).
La Perla Condominiums
Website and unit navigation module
Condos Sur La Promenade
Alfred Sung Watches
Flash Website, Online Catalogue
Navy Seals Watches
Website, E-Commerce Integration, jQuery animations
Kuper Academy (2015)
RodRoy Ski School (2008)
Website, Dreamweaver Template, Dynamic Content Update